Supersearch missing tons of sTuff right now

Forum to discuss the NewsLeecher SuperSearch Service.
• Before posting SuperSearch questions, please read the SuperSearch Usage Guide.
• The current SuperSearch status is listed on the Services Status Page.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
Zoneseek

Post by Zoneseek »

Well ive got used to using alternatives to supersearch now so I guess I won't be needing to renew. Thanks, I guess? lol

tjm1100

Post by tjm1100 »

I'm getting better results this week. Have not had to use other methods to download all the tv shows i watch.

Dr. Grinch

Post by Dr. Grinch »

tjm1100 wrote:I'm getting better results this week. Have not had to use other methods to download all the tv shows i watch.
Seems to be much improved. Timing is better too. Within an hour of posting mostly.

crocolord

Post by crocolord »

I'm not 100% certain yet, but it seems like at least some things older then about 200 days are missing recently. Is anyone else noticing this?

parityboy

Post by parityboy »

@Crocolord

I've noticed this recently as well. Nothing past 200 days is shown, yet the box still pops up saying "Maximum number of search results reached", when search for (for example) dvd9.

It looks like their indexes have been corrupted or something - I just renewed thinking it was related to my expired license, but it seems this isn't the case. I'll have to cancel if this isn't fixed in a month's time.