Maintaining download queue box is driving me insane

Found a bug in NewsLeecher? Post a bug report here. Please describe how to reproduce the bug.
• Be sure to read the bug reporting guidelines before posting.
Tsunamijhoe

Maintaining download queue box is driving me insane

Post by Tsunamijhoe »

Please do something about the extremly annoying box "maintaining download queue" it can´t be moved,it cant be minimized,it cant be turned off, and it cant be set to background which is driving me insane as i cant press links,or play games or anything else where i need to press something exactly where the box is.

Also, it takes too long for this "maintaining" compared to 3.9 final where you didnt have to wait for it to shut down.

Also, exporting your queue to nzb is non-functioning as newsleecher cant handle large queues,keeps saying "cant write nzb" which is bull,as it can export fine if i find the "magic" threshold of articles it can handle.

Problems observed in both 4.0 final and 5.12 beta

I would like a 3.9 final with 1500 days retention,that program worked,it almost never crashed or bugged out. Now i get bug reports everytime i press something in queue,when i want to add something from supersearch ,and a whole range of "normal" functions.

Fix or i will find a different client

Tsunamijhoe

Post by Tsunamijhoe »

More than a year later,and this still havent been fixed.

Now it takes "maintaining download queue! almost 10 minutes to finish before i can shutdown my computer,and in the mean time the box is square center which cannot be moved or anything..

This is retarded,and shows you people dont give a crap about your customers

Tsunamijhoe

Post by Tsunamijhoe »

Has this issue been adressed yet? Is there still that EXTREMELY annoying "maintaning download queue" box smack in the middle of the screen for several minutes if closing newsleecher on the new versions?