Superleech Not Returning Matches in 6.5 Beta 6

SuperLeech is SuperSearch add-on service, used for automatic searching and downloading.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
thedarkangel

Superleech Not Returning Matches in 6.5 Beta 6

Post by thedarkangel » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi,

None of my superleech searches are returning matches despite the supersearch service finding them. I'm not sure if the episodes get filtered behind the scenes but when I copy the search, it lacks the episode information.

Settings (renamed to newsleecher for example):

Search Query : newsleecher maxmb:800

Match mode: Match Episodes
Interval 6 Hours
Category: General
On Match Action: Add to Queue & Connect

Episode Filter: Match this episode & Newer
Season 01
Episode 4

From the log:

1:03:52 PM SuperLeech :: * Search Query : newsleecher MaxMB:800 -danish -deutsch -dutch -french -german -spanish -swedish -.fr. -.ita.

I checked old working leeches and they all worked before beta 6.

thedarkangel

Found a bug

Post by thedarkangel » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:36 pm

There's definitely a bug in the UI - if you choose MB in the filter UI, it reverts back to KB on save.

Village Guy

Re: Superleech Not Returning Matches in 6.5 Beta 6

Post by Village Guy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:00 pm

thedarkangel wrote:Hi,

None of my superleech searches are returning matches despite the supersearch service finding them. I'm not sure if the episodes get filtered behind the scenes but when I copy the search, it lacks the episode information.

Settings (renamed to newsleecher for example):

Search Query : newsleecher maxmb:800

Match mode: Match Episodes
Interval 6 Hours
Category: General
On Match Action: Add to Queue & Connect

Episode Filter: Match this episode & Newer
Season 01
Episode 4

From the log:

1:03:52 PM SuperLeech :: * Search Query : newsleecher MaxMB:800 -danish -deutsch -dutch -french -german -spanish -swedish -.fr. -.ita.

I checked old working leeches and they all worked before beta 6.
I can confirm that I experience the exact same problem and in addition when it does work it will not handle RAR's that are posted in reverse order. I have contacted support regarding the matter and hopefully a fix will be arriving soon.

It's very frustrating when an episode of a series is missed.

Village Guy

Post by Village Guy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Just found this posted by Smudge. It clears up one issue for me since I now understand that if I modify a superleech search it will only find new content posted after the modification date stamp!

It would be nice if Superleech made that clear in the log or better still allowed it to be changed

"SuperLeech entries will only grab new posts. It won't find anything that have already been posted that you are finding via SuperSearch."