Problem with headers over 30 days

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

BlizzardUK

Problem with headers over 30 days

Post by BlizzardUK »

Please bare with me as usually I am a NZB download sort of person, but I decided to check out a newsgroup via the Articles section of NL. I use Giganews which has a 120 day retention for files.

When I first downloaded every header from the group it showed all 120 days, which was great. But I had to close my PC down for the night. Now when I came back to NL it is only showing the last 30 days. Whatever I try to do I can't seem to view more then 30 days of headers. All 120 days were there yesterday though.

Any idea what I do ? Apologies if it is something simple that I have missed.

BlizzardUK

Post by BlizzardUK »

EDIT : I think I have found the answer under "Days to Keep" in options. My apologies for above post if this turns out to be the solution.

What does the "Download IDs" mean beside the "Group Headers" option ? Should I set both to 120 days or just the headers ?

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

The "Download IDs" setting is how many days to remember of files you have downloaded. This information is shown in the status column of files you have downloaded.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.