Supersearch Error all Night

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

jim.finney

Supersearch Error all Night

Post by jim.finney »

Unable to recieve reply error...pls help

jjduel

searching

Post by jjduel »

Haven't been able to search all this evening.

Yakuzama

Ditto!

Post by Yakuzama »

Ditto!

Bubbafett

Again!

Post by Bubbafett »

So....when a person subscribes to a service...and it's down fairly often...does a person get a discount?

Seriously, this is a real PITA when I'm paying good money for the service...

Tig

Post by Tig »

I'd switch to paying bad money for it then, perhaps you'll feel less persecuted?

Believe it or not, we are all affected by this. Each and every one of us. Can you imagine how tiresome it would be to read the thread if we all posted about what good or bad the money we spent on the product was??

While we all have the right to voice our opinion, perhaps just realising that the message of being upset is clear and obvious now and wait for the thread to finally be answered by someone who is fixing or has fixed the issue?

Bubbafett

Post by Bubbafett »

Tig wrote:I'd switch to paying bad money for it then, perhaps you'll feel less persecuted?

Believe it or not, we are all affected by this. Each and every one of us. Can you imagine how tiresome it would be to read the thread if we all posted about what good or bad the money we spent on the product was??

While we all have the right to voice our opinion, perhaps just realising that the message of being upset is clear and obvious now and wait for the thread to finally be answered by someone who is fixing or has fixed the issue?
Chill Tig. Just pointing out the fact that this is happening entirely too often lately. If I pay money for something (good or bad money--that was just a coloquialism (look it up)), I expect the product for which I paid.

In this case, I get the same error pop up...and the half-hour it promises is waaaaay overdue.