Items are marked as downloaded in queue But I cannot find them anywhere.

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

wheelstb

Items are marked as downloaded in queue But I cannot find them anywhere.

Post by wheelstb »

I was trying to download three items the other day. I have only had this problem with these three items.

They are stuck in the queue and their status is "downloaded". They are not in my downloads folder nor were they extracted by newsleacher.

Also in the queue these items are faded out where as the rest of the items I have downloaded since then are bright and downloading.
I believe I am using the latest beta release of NL .

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

Could be they are in the Repair and Extract screen being post-processed and something happened there. Normally RnE will remove the files from the download queue window only after post-processing is finished.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

BlizzardUK

Post by BlizzardUK »

Check the Log and look for red marked information where it tried to download them, what does it say ?