What happened to subsearch field in SuperSearch?

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

shrake

What happened to subsearch field in SuperSearch?

Post by shrake » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:36 pm

A couple versions ago the subsearch field in SuperSearch went away. For example, if I SuperSearch'd, "DVD 2014", and got my results, there was another field at the top where I could type, "*.avi", and it would instantly display only those files within my list. I used that a LOT! Please bring it back?

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:03 pm

In the SuperSearch section of the Settings, make sure the "Enable Search Result Filter" option is checked.

Also since it is at the end of the window bar, depending on the pixel width setting and the width of the NewsLeecher window, there could be not enough space to draw it. Set the Filter Width to 100 pixels and make the NewsLeecher window wide enough to see all of the toolbar.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.