some downloads in a queue not completing - just sit in "!!newsleecher temp!!" folder

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

tommo123

some downloads in a queue not completing - just sit in "!!newsleecher temp!!" folder

Post by tommo123 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:36 am

long time problem with newsleecher going back years and in the past i've used unlocker programs to get around it and force newsleecher to give it up so i can run par manually and use the files but tonight i find i can't do this anymore (poss win10 issue?). so tonight to actually get my download i had to temporarily move the problem files dl location to a flash drive, let them redownload (as newsleecher deletes them and i can't find a way to stop that) and then once downloaded (as much as NL will do), i unsafely remove the drive.

not good for the drive but it's either that or i don't get the download. after i move the files over, run par2 manually and alls good.

there's got to be a better way than corrupting a flash drive? right now i'd be happy with a way to force unlock these files even though they're in use by newsleecher (i don't see the main NL issue being fixed since it's been going on at least 2 years from what i saw via search before posting).