SuperSearch Subject Line Information Parts Numeric Tally

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.
CygnusXII

SuperSearch Subject Line Information Parts Numeric Tally

Post by CygnusXII »

(Corrected for being posted to the wrong group... Sorry)

In the recent last two or three betas the SuperSearch Subject Line now includes a parts counter.

Example:

( 595 / 595 ) Subject.of.download.information.is.here Anime (8 pars, 6 others)

This is very annoying as when you are looking things up it throws the subject names all off in alignment, as each file in a group may have a dif number of parts.so they look like this.

Example:
( 595 / 595 ) Subject.of.download.information.is.here.1 Anime (8 pars, 6 others)
( 1,595 / 1,595 ) Subject.of.download.information.is.here.2 Anime (18 pars, 16 others) <====(Annoyingly out of alignment)======
( 1,595 / 1,595 ) Subject.of.download.information.is.here.3 Anime (18 pars, 16 others) <====(Annoyingly out of alignment)======
( 595 / 595 ) Subject.of.download.information.is.here.4 Anime (8 pars, 6 others)
( 595 / 595 ) Subject.of.download.information.is.here.5 Anime (8 pars, 6 others)
( 595 / 595 ) Subject.of.download.information.is.here.6 Anime (8 pars, 6 others)
( 595 / 595 ) Subject.of.download.information.is.here.7 Anime (8 pars, 6 others)
( 95 / 95 ) Subject.of.download.information.is.here.8 Anime (2 pars, 2 others) <====(Annoyingly out of alignment)======

Isn't there a way to move the parts tally to the end of a Subject String, or perhaps even give it, it's own column, to be turned on or off by the user?

Since people are more prone to look at things for pattens when skimming groups, it is better to keep the subject lines left aligned, and stick the numeric text on the end?

Quaraxkad

Re: SuperSearch Subject Line Information Parts Numeric Tally

Post by Quaraxkad »

You must have pressed Shift+P. The default (I think) is disabled, press again to disable it, press once more to move it to the end of the subject line instead of beginning.

CygnusXII

Re: SuperSearch Subject Line Information Parts Numeric Tally

Post by CygnusXII »

WOW! Awesome reply. I didn't hit it, but I do have a cat that makes it a habit of going across my laptop and randomly hitting keys. Thanks for the help. +5 Karma for you sir...or Madam...