Two suggestions

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.
Argonaute

Two suggestions

Post by Argonaute » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:34 am

I would like a sortable column to retrieve the input order in the queue.
I know it must be complicated to add with the options to put small files or RARs on the top of the queue but it would be great for me.

Another great options should to be able to change, on the fly, the mode of rename downloaded files in "Repair and Extract" queue using the .nzb file name for template even if the the rar files are named differently.

renegad3

Re: Two suggestions

Post by renegad3 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Argonaute wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:34 am
I know it must be complicated to add with the options to put small files or RARs on the top of the queue but it would be great for me.

Another great options should to be able to change, on the fly, the mode of rename downloaded files in "Repair and Extract" queue using the .nzb file name for template even if the the rar files are named differently.
you can sort the queued files by any parameter by clicking on the headers.

for example, on queue tab, tap the header 'size' until the disclosure triangle is pointing up (smallest to largest).

You can do the same for any column.

Tarzaan91

Post by Tarzaan91 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:04 am

renegad3 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:51 pm
Argonaute wrote:
Paris shuttle
you can sort the queued files by any parameter by clicking on the headers.

for example, on queue tab, tap the header 'size' until the disclosure triangle is pointing up (smallest to largest).

You can do the same for any column.
Good idea

rafaelot013

Post by rafaelot013 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Argonaute wrote:
I know it must be complicated to add rachat crédit trésorerie with the options to put small files or RARs on the top of the queue but it would be great for me.

Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!