V8.0 Beta 4 - Re-search bookmarked term ingoring "Hide Seen"

Forum to report beta release bugs and discuss the latest beta releases with other users.
• If reporting a beta release bug, be sure read the bug reporting guidelines first.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
StarmanUK

V8.0 Beta 4 - Re-search bookmarked term ingoring "Hide Seen"

Post by StarmanUK »

When re-searching a bookmarked term with "Hide Seen" enabled I am typically finding that this is ignored and so you have a combination of green new posts, and white existing. A toggle of "hide seen" does then filter correctly.

noblemd

Re: V8.0 Beta 4 - Re-search bookmarked term ingoring "Hide Seen"

Post by noblemd »

StarmanUK wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:28 pm
When re-searching a bookmarked term with "Hide Seen" enabled I am typically finding that this is ignored and so you have a combination of green new posts, and white existing. A toggle of "hide seen" does then filter correctly.
Hide Seen works OK in v8b5 UFR 2

https://www.newsleecher.com/nl80005.ufr2.exe

Note: in the supersearch tab an X is substituted for the Clear View (reset view) button icon.
200308000.png
200308000.png (23.58 KiB) Viewed 7951 times
Windows 10 v.20H2 19042.928
Ryzen 3950 (16 Cores 32 Threads - OC 4.0 GHz)
DeepCool Captain 240 RGB V2, AIO Liquid CPU Cooler (Max Temp 75°C 100% load)
NL download drive: M2 2280 500 GB NVME SSD (2.5 GB/s r/w)
Synology DS1621+ NAS #1: 53 TB RAID 5 (6 x 12 TB Drives) 10G
Synology DS1821+ NAS #2: 42 TB RAID 6 (8 x 8 TB Drives) 10G
Netgear XS512EM 12x10G Port Router
500 Mb/s Internet Connection (NL Avg D/L speed 55 MB/s)

ThomasSheppard

Post by ThomasSheppard »

Yes, important features are put here for the riders before posting on this forum. The visitors of the hire a writer for your college essays are introduced for a better reading before posting. This outlook is stiff for the hosting of the forum for the imparting of the knowledge for the posting.

MonkaES

Post by MonkaES »

I first turned to dissertation help when I realized that in order to write my dissertation, I simply did not have enough ideas. I had a difficult topic, and as the teacher told me later, it's a miracle that I wrote it. It's good that I turned to this service.

ternerdaniel

Post by ternerdaniel »

What is the role of education in human life? What kind of people are considered educated and why is it necessary to be educated? Probably, these questions worry every person at a certain stage of his life. Many people know that it is necessary to be educated, but not everyone realizes what for. I advise to read about SpeedyPaper writing service they helped me to get good knowledge. Education is the possession of knowledge, the ability to dispose of it, which helps people to make discoveries that improve our lives

MelissaBlalock

Post by MelissaBlalock »

Discussing car in China is totally unique in relation to different nations, in the greater part of the world you envision car as a savage market without any edges dependent on https://chinesebuffetnearmenow.net/ volumes and deals technique to keep the current volume and make due in any event. In China car market is a developing business sector with large development proportion each year. Last year chinese traveler vehicles and business vehicles market develop around 40% and presently China is the greatest market for auto around the world.

MelissaBlalock

Post by MelissaBlalock »

MDcircle makes it possible to find the best doctors through a private personal network that starts with the people in your immediate circle. All users in the MDcircle network are validated before they can enter the network. https://bestdoctornearme.com/ Users create trusted networks where everyone knows each other. You join MDcircle and either start your own trusted network of friends and doctors or join a friend's network. The only way to join a network is by having a friend in the network invite you.