Error message about not enough space, any ideas ? Beta 11

Forum to report beta release bugs and discuss the latest beta releases with other users.
• If reporting a beta release bug, be sure read the bug reporting guidelines first.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
BlizzardUK

Error message about not enough space, any ideas ? Beta 11

Post by BlizzardUK »

I keep getting this pop up, it happens for loads of files but not all. I am using NZB. I have 60gb space left on drive before anyone quotes the obvious :) So in other words, plenty of space as the file is not very big. Beta 11.

gkar

Post by gkar »

I was getting the same message "not enough storage available" found that it was linked to remote desktop! If I dont remote into PC that is running NL I can run without any problems.

It's something todo with NL and remote desktop running though not just remote desktop.

Am running win 7 32 bit and latest NL beta

BlizzardUK

Post by BlizzardUK »

I am using Win XP. I don't think I have remote desktop on, I have something called Fences, but I don't think that is the same thing. Also it seems to only happen on some of the downloads but not all, and never used to happen pre beta9 I think. It all seems to center around those annoying "do not delete" files.

gkar

Post by gkar »

the "not enough storage is available to process this command" error ive been getting effects winxp and vista. NL runs fine if i dont spend a long time running remote desktop into my main PC. Hope the next beta sorts out the problem peeps are having with these files though.