Forum to report beta release bugs and discuss the latest beta releases with other users.
• If reporting a beta release bug, be sure read the bug reporting guidelines
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:49 pm
- Location: Palm Springs, CA
Congrats and a tip of the hat to the author and development team for the official NewsLeecher v1.0 release.
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:23 pm
Yea, best software by a big margin - congrats to Spiril.
Please keep up the great work!
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:29 pm
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 10:00 pm
- Location: Seattle
NewsLeecher does what I need when I need it.
Congrats on Version 1
Congrats and thanks for a great piece of software.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:07 pm
Congrats Spiral on v1.00. Keep up the great work. The best by far !!!!!
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:58 am
Yup, a $ 35.00 well spent in my opinion.
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:08 am
spiral thanks for everything, you have been there throughout the entire developemnt cycle with me listening to my, and everyone elses ideas.
Newsleecher = A binary newsreader for the people by the people!
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:47 am
- Location: The Netherlands
People PLEASE! It's SPIRIL
, not Spiral.
Hats off Spiril .. the great big one O .. onward to 2.0 we go
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:00 pm
I was wondering if this version is basically the same as the last?
Im currently on a free trial run.
-Im Jason and I approve this message.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:48 pm
Great job on the program! I bought the program since B9 and its been worth every cent!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:15 am
I agree, the money was well spent. I've only used it for a few weeks, but it's far better than the other competing products I tested prior to it.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:38 am
- Location: USA
A well earned congrats indeed! I look forward to the future.
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:50 pm
34 betas and a couple of years later... this thing ages like wine.