8.0bx - Downloads stop with 1-5 blocks needed. Queued par files are not unpaused.

Forum to report beta release bugs and discuss the latest beta releases with other users.
• If reporting a beta release bug, be sure read the bug reporting guidelines first.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
TheSiege

8.0bx - Downloads stop with 1-5 blocks needed. Queued par files are not unpaused.

Post by TheSiege »

This happens quite often. Manually un-pausing the par files doesn't trigger a refresh, and the set is only re-evaluated when a manual "Refresh" is performed from the Unpacker tab, at which point a repair will go ahead if sufficient parity is present.

"Auto Par2 Queue Handling", and "Auto Queue Clearing" settings are enabled. "Postpone RAR unpacking while downloading" is not enabled.

buzzword147

Re: 8.0bx - Downloads stop with 1-5 blocks needed. Queued par files are not unpaused.

Post by buzzword147 »

Same thing happens to me, there's usually 1 rar file that gets stuck and I have to delete the queue entry for it in order to let the par files download, and then one of those may get stuck. This is with b5ufr2

buzzword147

Re: 8.0bx - Downloads stop with 1-5 blocks needed. Queued par files are not unpaused.

Post by buzzword147 »

I've found that if I go to the search list entry and find the exact rar file that's "stuck" .i.e. blahblahblah.part09.rar and untick it and re-tick it, it redownloads without getting stuck, and things continue normally for the queue entry in question. So it would seem it's not a data issue but a newsleecher issue of some sort.