Sorting by Extract Destination Folder

Forum to report beta release bugs and discuss the latest beta releases with other users.
• If reporting a beta release bug, be sure read the bug reporting guidelines first.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
silverbommel

Sorting by Extract Destination Folder

Post by silverbommel » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi all, dunno if it is solved yet (I couldn't find it mentioned on the forum) but I noticed it's impossible to sort records (extraction tab) by Extract Destination Folder, NL v7.0 Beta 15.
Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?

AngelaKinsey52

Re: Sorting by Extract Destination Folder

Post by AngelaKinsey52 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:55 pm

Now all files extract without extensions, such as .dds, .jpg, .nif or .obj
I can easily find the .dds files by adding the extension ".dds". Pay Someone To Write My Essay Those are textures. What I haven't noticed is the .obj or .nif files Those are assumed to be the object models the textures FIT onto. If you can figure it out, leave me an answer. The model screens MAY be something different .nif or .obj I'm not sure. I haven't been ready to sort through everything.

siennawatts

Re: Sorting by Extract Destination Folder

Post by siennawatts » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Well, I haven’t tried it yet, but I started wondering and decided to check it. Couldn’t find the way to solve it, but hope someone can explain. Previous comment is really useless, I see. The only problem I needed to solve is to find a great writing service and I did that when I found https://paper-writing-service.reviews/grademiners-com-review/. So use it, if you need any help. And hit me, when you get the answer.