activation

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

Langeryutz1

activation

Post by Langeryutz1 »

After supplying name and password to members are I go to register box on NL but it remains grayed out restricting my ability to use NL..another words,I have no workable NL....
SCUBA....help :?:

Lily228

Re: activation

Post by Lily228 »

I've just updated my payment info on an account that's 5 years old. How long might it be before I can use the newsletter software?

Official Website

data129

Post by data129 »

Make sure the program is allowed through the firewall. It might help to install the program as an administrator also.

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba »

Langeryutz1 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:35 pm
After supplying name and password to members are I go to register box on NL but it remains grayed out restricting my ability to use NL..another words,I have no workable NL....
SCUBA....help :?:
Hi :)
it can be many things...but first....Go to:1 NEWS&LOG tab 2. Click CONNECT in left upper corner 3. Wait 2 seconds and click on CONNECT again. Go to REGISTER (click on upper right corner) 5. Now it should be possible to Enter your members area account and register.
IF it doesn't help to wait  - it means that something is blocking the application to reach the license servers. You have to make sure it's not being blocked by antivirus/firewall/security center and try again.
another thing is we have seen is to start the program as 'administrator' can do the trick. (right click on newsleecher link and "run as administrator")
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.