No Bots displayed

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

buzzword147

No Bots displayed

Post by buzzword147 »

My bots are not longer being displayed during download, and when I try to resize it just resizez the status bar. I'm sure it's just some hotkey I pressed by accident, but no matter what I do I can't get them back, see attached. This is on NL8beta
2020-05-17_7-45-33.jpg
2020-05-17_7-45-33.jpg (81.42 KiB) Viewed 178 times

Mibbler

Re: No Bots displayed

Post by Mibbler »

There should be a double up-arrow to the right of the subscription message (Ready-To-Go for you) but I don't see it in the image you posted. If it's there, click it to restore the bot list (it will change to a double down-arrow). Or do Ctrl+Alt+H.
Del Mibbler

buzzword147

Re: No Bots displayed

Post by buzzword147 »

Yes, there was, it just wasn't included in the screen clip, I had already tried that and all it would do it is make the resize grab line (immediately below the horizontal scroll bar in the clip, not sure what else to call it) appear and disappear.

I tried reinstalling to no avail, but then I deleted the newsleecher temp and data folders and reinstalled again, which resolved the issue. There must be a state file it keeps that got corrupted somehow. I had to reenter my account settings and the server info, but that took all of 5 minutes.

But thanks for the help, much appreciated.