Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:00 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports | Final Release Only
- Topic: Bug message whilst downloading headers
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3121
Same problem here - always with the same newsgroups, which are not particularly large. I can avoid it only by downloading headers a few hundred at a time, then closing and restarting Newsleecher - which is tedious! I don't wish to trash the setup folder, as I have several other group caches which ar...
- Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:22 am
- Forum: Technical Support
- Topic: Disappearing group headers - Out of Memory error
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1304
Merrily downloading group headers: 100d fine, 200d fine, 240d crash! "Out of Memory" error. All cached headers disappeared from Articles window, although corresponding cache V4 files still sizeable, so presumably cache has become corrupted and only part of it can be read. Trash cache V4 files, purge...