Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:55 am
- Forum: Bug Reports | Final Release Only
- Topic: Newsleecher 4.0 Final process don't die on application close
- Replies: 25
- Views: 19838
I'd like to add my voice to the request for a response to this problem. I've been using NL for years and had never seen this problem (under XP). My details: After a new clean install of Win7x32, NL 4.0 final does not complete its shutdown routine. The main program window closes, but the newsleecher....
- Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:06 pm
- Forum: Beta Releases
- Topic: NewsLeecher V4.0 Beta 24 issues
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16821
Just upgraded from b23 to b24. My license now does not show up under Newsleecher Information on the News :: Log tab. It says I'm in Trial Mode (although the software otherwise behaves as if fully licensed, with SuperSearch). When I look at the About screen under Help, my correct license information ...
- Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:07 pm
- Forum: SuperSearch Search Service
- Topic: SuperSearch not working again
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4189
SuperSearch shows the following header from a.b.moovee to be 0.4 days old, whereas it was actually posted 21 days ago: -[FULL]-[xxxxxxxxxx snipped xxxxxxxxxxxx]- "4051.nzb" Further investigation suggests that the headers that SS is retrieving today (at least for the group cited above) are roug...