Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:57 am
- Forum: Bug Reports | Final Release Only
- Topic: V7 Final - Chrashing when retrieving a large amount of headers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7575
The out of memory error comes from the program being 32bit not the operating system. No amount of memory is going to fix it. The only fix is to re-write the program for 64 bit memory use.
- Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:51 pm
- Forum: Wishlist for Santa
- Topic: Stop Mark for Queue.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14464
Would it be possible to add a feature that would allow you to place a stop mark on the queue to have the queue stop after downloading that file. I know this can be done by changing the articles to paused, but doing it that way makes it so you have to go through and highlight the non-par2 articles wh...