yET again ss IS DOWN IS THIS CRAP EVER GOING TO BE SORTED OUT ?

Forum to discuss the NewsLeecher SuperSearch Service.
• Before posting SuperSearch questions, please read the SuperSearch Usage Guide.
• The current SuperSearch status is listed on the Services Status Page.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
Krall

Post by Krall »

Zoneseek

Post by Zoneseek »

I hate to complain but man this is happening quite often these days...

Downstream

Post by Downstream »

SS also seems to give more broken downloads "recently".
It can't even repair downloads using 10% PAR blocks.
But when I use free nzb indexing sites PAR blocks aren't even needed because all file are 100% complete.....

When retention was at 300 days completeness was great. But after the SS upgrade completion seems to get worse.

nixter

This is normal,.. Get used to it.

Post by nixter »

I have finally had enough, I have changed my Search Service to NewsBin, been using it for a few days now and it is FAR superior to Newsleechers service. With Newsbin you get a lifetime license for your money, and their support is 100% better than Newsleecher. I'll use Newsleecher for downloading but with such terrible product support I'll be giving my loyalty to NewsBin.

PiForever

Post by PiForever »

before subscribing with NL 6 years ago, I was a newsbin user... Currently I am checking the service....

thnx 4 the heads up!!!
Quad Q6600 2.4 - GB P35-DS3L- 8GB RAM - VISTA64 - 20Mbit

nixter

Negative posts now being CENSORED! Can it get much worse?

Post by nixter »

YUP!, Newsleecher moderators are now removing negative reviews of their unsupported product. My post made yesterday has been removed, without any justifiable reason given. This is a new low, what is next, even more bad service, but no way of discussing it? Shame on you Newsleecher!

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

The extra posts were removed because you posted the same rant in multiple threads, including starting your own thread just for the rant. I'm not censoring you but just cleaning up duplicate posts, which has always been policy here. I understand your frustration with the current situation but a single post is enough. I see that you have recreated the thread so I will leave it alone this time but understand why I removed it before.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.