Super Search working!!!!

Forum to discuss the NewsLeecher SuperSearch Service.
• Before posting SuperSearch questions, please read the SuperSearch Usage Guide.
• The current SuperSearch status is listed on the Services Status Page.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
Albi

Super Search working!!!!

Post by Albi »

Super Search working again :)

MichaelS.

Post by MichaelS. »

Year :lol: here too :D :D

Andreas

Post by Andreas »

There is a "gap" in the supersearch results with a length of about 2.6 days. Postings within this "gap" are not found.

Sunfox

Post by Sunfox »

Hmm. That tells me it was receiving headers, but not processing/storing them. Otherwise I would expect it to pick up where it left off. I think Spiril has shown he can correct that sort of thing manually in the past, but...

dlmvegas

Not Working

Post by dlmvegas »

I can't see any new posts prior to 2.5 days. Which means, Albi, that Supersearch is NOT working.

Sunfox

Post by Sunfox »

Hmm. Actually, looking closer, SuperSearch IS filling in the missing days - but they're being marked at the time they're indexed, not how old they "should" be.

So, stuff originally posted 3 days ago is showing as 0.5 days old on SS.

dlmvegas

Well how nice but when is this getting fixed?

Post by dlmvegas »

And is there a solution to this little problem? Because as of this morning I'm still not seeing any files prior to 3 days. I paid for the supersearch service and I expect it to work 24/7 or at least someone in charge respond as to when the hell it's getting fixed.

If need be I'll post on this thread every frigin' hour until I see it working.

Sunfox

Post by Sunfox »

"Not seeing files prior to 3 days" means you're not seeing anything older than 3 days old. I see about 1600 days worth of stuff prior to 3 days.

If you mean the 3-day gap, then like I posted, it's all there, it just doesn't show the correct age.

Edit: I see in your other post you're still saying there isn't anything newer than 3 days. There is. Clear your buffer, make sure your watchdog filter isn't on. Because it's all been working fine for the past day.

dlmvegas

Not true.....

Post by dlmvegas »

If I go into Newsleecher and perform a search on "Suits S02E10 720p" with a window of 110 days, I get NO results.

I have performed a cleanup and rebooted my computer several times. The reason I know this file is there because if I create a NZB from the NZBIndex web site it will put the files in my queue for download. That tells me that the files are there but not showing up in Superseach under any amount of days.

When NZBIndex's nzb file is clicked it loads my Download queue and shows a date of the files of .05.

I don't know what you mean by make sure my Watchdog isn't turned off. Given that I've probably not set anything up for it. I haven't done anything except open Newsleecher the past few days to search and download only to find that files I know are there aren't showing up under any date or time.

Sunfox

Post by Sunfox »

Sounds like you're still using the old version of NL and the old SuperSearch engine, because 110 days isn't an option on the new one (which goes up to 1700 days). The new one definitely has the posting you're looking for.

I think the old one, at this point, is of almost zero priority...