430 No Such Article (so confused)

Forum to discuss the NewsLeecher SuperSearch Service.
• Before posting SuperSearch questions, please read the SuperSearch Usage Guide.
• The current SuperSearch status is listed on the Services Status Page.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
MitchPhxAZ

430 No Such Article (so confused)

Post by MitchPhxAZ » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:47 am

If I am using newsleecher for usenet and newsleecher for software and I use supersearch and the items show up, why are they constantly/consistently unavailable?

This makes no sense at all. If they are unavailable, why do they show up in the search results? If they show up, why can I not download them. Very confused. I thought your retention rate was huge. These files are no older than 100 days.

1:25:13 AM * Unavail. : None of the article parts were available on the server(s) anymore (430 No Such Article).
1:25:13 AM * Unavail. : None of the article parts were available on the server(s) anymore (430 No Such Article).

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:13 am

Most likely the files have been removed from the server. Please see this FAQ for more info.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.