Super Search is working but I can't see the results. Help...

Forum to discuss the NewsLeecher SuperSearch Service.
• Before posting SuperSearch questions, please read the SuperSearch Usage Guide.
• The current SuperSearch status is listed on the Services Status Page.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
ntsuno

Super Search is working but I can't see the results. Help...

Post by ntsuno »

When I use 'Super Search' I see that the results are in de top of the map. For example.

' Super Search [47]'

I only can't see the results but they must be there. Can anybody help please???? What do I wrong? :shock: :shock:

Lips
Forum Moderator

Post by Lips »

Do you have any text in the Result Filter? If so, clear it.

--
Lips

ntsuno

Post by ntsuno »

Lips wrote:Do you have any text in the Result Filter? If so, clear it.

--
Lips
No, there are no filters working. It happend most time after I had an error.

_sysop_

same

Post by _sysop_ »

i am experiencing the same prob with the result filter cleared. everything was working fine until just recently.... not sure what went wrong...

_sysop_

fixed

Post by _sysop_ »

just did reinstall of newsleecher..... (if installed to same dir, all settings are retained). suddenly i can see all results in super search! prob fixed. this is definately a prog bug resulting from some external setting though.... should be looked into. ;)

darkvalley

Got the same.

Post by darkvalley »

Hello all,

I think I got the same problem. Well perhaps in some more detail. Whenever I use super search it will give me 80 results back from a search with the substring cul (For instance) Then when I download all headers and go to the newsgroup indicated by super search I will see nothing.

However, I noticed that whenever I download the new headers it will download allways and only 20% of all headers.

For instance. 0 / 640.000 headers downloading will stop at around 150.000 Which could explain what is going wrong. (Funny that the super search is working though.)

Using the latest available beta. V2.0 RC1