Super Search only for registered users already?

Forum to discuss the NewsLeecher SuperSearch Service.
• Before posting SuperSearch questions, please read the SuperSearch Usage Guide.
• The current SuperSearch status is listed on the Services Status Page.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
DaDude

Post by DaDude »

shivanl wrote:sorry maar ik moet een credit card nummer ingeven en er is nergens een cancel knop
kan iemand me alsjeblieft helpen ik weet het niet meer
Ik had dit probleem eerst ook...
Dit kwam omdat er nog niet genoeg saldo op stond...
Vul het saldo aan tot het bedrag wat je moet betalen aan NewsLeecher (voor de zekerheid een euro of twee meer), dan lukt het wel ;)
Ik heb daarnaa ook NL kunnen kopen, gelukkig!
Suc6!
.:: Who goes to bed with itchy butt, wakes up with smelly finger ::.

tbaster

Post by tbaster »

Spiril wrote:
dwazegek wrote:will we be able to upgrade to the 1 year of nl + ss subscription? will this cost us (probably not, but just to be sure)?
Yeps, all registered users will soon be able to convert to a SS subscription for free. When converting to the SuprSearch subscription, you will, of course, get a full year of subscription even if you originally registered NewsLeecher years ago.

Cheers
I'm registered, and the free year will be fine, but I should say (speaking only for myself), I will not pay the kind of subscription fee that I've seen mentioned. It's just too much, considering that I paid for prog registration, and am paying for your monthly NewsHosting account. It's good to have SuperSearch, but not that good, when on top of what I'm already paying. I think it would be subscribed by few, if that's the case.

If I might suggest...

Just throw in Supersearch with a paid NewsHosting account. You get a lot more accounts that way, and it would be a good fair deal for users.

dwazegek
Forum Moderator

Post by dwazegek »

tbaster wrote:Just throw in Supersearch with a paid NewsHosting account. You get a lot more accounts that way, and it would be a good fair deal for users.
newsleecher and newshosting aren't affiliated. besides, a lot of users have accounts with different server, e.g. i've got a giganews account, i wouldn't want to pay for a newshosting account to use super search.
Forum's Grammar Nazi:
I will hunt you down if you don't lose the extra o.