"Destination Folders" Tags

NewsLeecher and General Usenet related How-To and FAQs.
Spiril
Site Admin

"Destination Folders" Tags

Post by Spiril » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:51 am

Also Check Out : "Destination Folders" FAQ.

TAG Identifier : <DateTime>
Available For  : Download Path  |  Repair & Extract - RAR Extract Path

----
This tag gets replaced with the current date & time, in YYYY.MM.DD HH.MM.SS format. So if the current time is 11:56.02 and the date is, say, the 20th of October 2000, the string replaced by the tag will be 2000.10.20 11.56.02
TAG Identifier : <Group>

----
This tag gets replaced with the group name that the associated article originates from. So if you, for example, download an article from the alt.binaries.test Usenet group, the tag will be replaced with the text, alt.binaries.test.
TAG Identifier : <Subject>

----
This tag gets replaced with the subject ( name ) of the associated article. So if you, for example, download an article with the subject "My Favorite Podcast - my.favorite.podcast.s01e01.part02.rar", the tag will be replaced with the text, My Favorite Podcast - my.favorite.podcast.s01e01. Note that substrings like ".part##.rar", ".zip", etc. are automatically removed from the tag string.
TAG Identifier : <PAR2 Name>
Available For  : Repair & Extract - RAR Extract Path

----
This tag gets replaced with the filename of the associated PAR2 in the Repair & Extract list view. So if you have earlier downloaded a PAR2 fileset to disk location, "c:\downloads\podcasts\my.favorite.podcast.s01e01.par2", the tag will be replaced with the text my.favorite.podcast.s01e01. Note that the ".par2" substring is automatically removed from the tag string.
TAG Identifier : <PAR2 Path>
Available For  : Repair & Extract - RAR Extract Path

----
This tag gets replaced with the path of the associated PAR2 in the Repair & Extract list view. So if you have earlier downloaded a PAR2 fileset to disk location, "c:\downloads\podcasts\my.favorite.podcast.s01e01.par2", the tag will be replaced with the text c:\downloads\podcasts\.