rar-in-rar pause dialogbox on every part0N file

Found a bug in NewsLeecher? Post a bug report here. Please describe how to reproduce the bug.
• Be sure to read the bug reporting guidelines before posting.
whitemouse

rar-in-rar pause dialogbox on every part0N file

Post by whitemouse »

I just upgraded NewsLeecher 5.0 to 6.3 beta 1.

In 5.0 when there was a rar-in-rar detected in part1, I was able to click resume and it would download the remaining parts without checking remaining parts for rar-in-rar.

With 6.3 beta 1, it checks all part0n files for rar-in-rar and it displays a dialog box and pauses the download for each part.

Just to be clear: when I completed the download there was one rar file in the parts files, not a different rar file in each part.

I think it should work that I click resume once and it will continue downloading the remaining parts without notification.

buzzword147

Re: rar-in-rar pause dialogbox on every part0N file

Post by buzzword147 »

whitemouse wrote:I just upgraded NewsLeecher 5.0 to 6.3 beta 1.

In 5.0 when there was a rar-in-rar detected in part1, I was able to click resume and it would download the remaining parts without checking remaining parts for rar-in-rar.

With 6.3 beta 1, it checks all part0n files for rar-in-rar and it displays a dialog box and pauses the download for each part.

Just to be clear: when I completed the download there was one rar file in the parts files, not a different rar file in each part.

I think it should work that I click resume once and it will continue downloading the remaining parts without notification.
I noticed that as well, and it's a giant PITA. It should stop and warn on the first one, but then if I choose to continue it should continue and complete the entire set like it did previously.

buzzword147

Re: rar-in-rar pause dialogbox on every part0N file

Post by buzzword147 »

Seems to be fixed in Beta 2