Autoupdate to Subscribed groups does not auto update

Found a bug in NewsLeecher? Post a bug report here. Please describe how to reproduce the bug.
• Be sure to read the bug reporting guidelines before posting.
dun4cheap

Autoupdate to Subscribed groups does not auto update

Post by dun4cheap »

I have been using superleech more ofter and I took notice that a couple of the groups that I have subscribed to I have setup to autoupdate every 2 hours is not updating automatically. Please fix this and if possible can you add the ability to update even more frequent than that.

Thanks,

I am running the most recent beta.

dun4cheap

Post by dun4cheap »

So this is working for everyone but me? Any developer support?

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

Is it specific groups that don't update? What does the log say when it should have updated?
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

dun4cheap

Post by dun4cheap »

I will recheck the log, I didn't see anything specific. Its is all of the groups I am subscribed to. Today it was at 1 day without an update so I right clicked on the top of the list and selected update groups then Get New Headers. The box Auto Update is check for every two hours. It just has never worked for me.

dun4cheap

Post by dun4cheap »

Alright, looking at the log it shows that it updated each of my groups at 11:26am. It does not show any errors and shows the update for each group and sais howmany articles for each group. It is 12:50 when I check this. So I enter in to the groups and the newest articles in the group right now are .6 days old, so 12 hours ago. Almost like its updating but not.