NL 6.5 beta 5 pop-ups during download

Found a bug in NewsLeecher? Post a bug report here. Please describe how to reproduce the bug.
• Be sure to read the bug reporting guidelines before posting.
CHiLL72

NL 6.5 beta 5 pop-ups during download

Post by CHiLL72 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:07 am

After installing NL 6.5 beta 5 I keep getting popups during download, which say 'unknown search result - Result length<xxxxxxxx> - Result EndStr<yyyyyy>'. It seems they appear when downloading, not when Supersearch is used.
Downloading continues and the messages go away when I click 'OK', but I have no idea why these keep popping up. Can I turn these off somewhere?
I did not do a clean install, I just installed over NL 6.5b4.

CHiLL72

Post by CHiLL72 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Installed 6.5 beta 6 and the same pop-ups still appear...

CHiLL72

Post by CHiLL72 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:19 pm

I finally figured out what caused these popups.... After the update to beta 5, my Superleech entries had disappeared and had been replaced by one strange entry, which I did not create. I deleted that and the popups are now gone.

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:05 am

Thanks for reporting back on this.

We haven't seen any corrupted SuperLeech entries after upgrading. By chance do you remember exactly how the entries were set up? If so, could you contact support with the info so we can try to reproduce it.

Thanks
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.