PAR2 Controlfile seems not to be queued after opening NZB

Found a bug in NewsLeecher? Post a bug report here. Please describe how to reproduce the bug.
• Be sure to read the bug reporting guidelines before posting.
Bigrabbit

PAR2 Controlfile seems not to be queued after opening NZB

Post by Bigrabbit »

I downloaded and installed NL beta 3.5, but when opening a NZB-file it seems that all the PAR2-files are set on 'paused' while the PAR2 controlfile still have its status 'OK'. So you have to leech it separately.
Nothing wrong with the setup screen, didn't change it at all. Till 3.0 Final it worked fine. "Add *.PAR2 files as 'paused'" = ON, "Unpause empty .PAR2 files" = ON.

techfuzz
Forum Moderator

Post by techfuzz »

Where did you see the "OK"? In the download queue, it is either Queued or Paused.

techfuzz

Bigrabbit

Post by Bigrabbit »

No, first I open the NZB, then the queue will be filled.
The Control PAR2-file will keep status "OK", then all the RAR's PART01 etc, will be queued as "QUEUED". The first PAR2-file will have the status "OK" too, and the other PAR2-files are queued as "Paused".

Before upgrading the PAR2-files where all queued as "Paused", while the (first) Control-PAR2-file was queued like the RAR-files. That seems to be correct I think.

techfuzz
Forum Moderator

Post by techfuzz »

I can't seem to reproduce the behavior at all. You might have a corrut download queue. Go ahead and empty your queue and then go delete the download queue files and see if the problem still exists after that.

techfuzz

dwazegek
Forum Moderator

Post by dwazegek »

Huh, I must be losing it. I would swear I replied to this topic this afternoon, but my reply is nowhere to be found :?

Where do you see the par2 file with the status "OK"? The only possible statuses that are possible in the download queue are "Paused" and "Queued", if you do in fact see the status "OK" in the download queue tab then, like techfuzz said, there is a good chance the queue file is corrupt and you might have to manually delete it (the queue file can be found in newsleecher/data/CacheV3/download, delete the !!default!!.nc1 and .nc2 files).
If you're checking the status in a different tab (active group, super search, XPat search), then it's probably a mistake in the NZB. I've tried queueing up a few NZBs and the .par2 files behave as expected for me. It's possible the empty .par2 file simply isn't in the NZB file, or that it's misnamed. If it's misnamed then newsleecher won't be able to link that file in the download queue with the .par2 file in any of the other tabs and it will indeed remain as status "OK".
If you want you can e-mail the NZB to nllogs@gmail.com and we'll check the NZB for you.
Forum's Grammar Nazi:
I will hunt you down if you don't lose the extra o.