Leeching episodes that have been repacked/propered

SuperLeech is SuperSearch add-on service, used for automatic searching and downloading.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
popau

Leeching episodes that have been repacked/propered

Post by popau » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:03 pm

I've been meaning to try out the leech episodes feature in the beta and have finally given it a go. I'm liking what I am seeing but have one question regarding episodes that have been repacked or propered.

You say that the leech service will only download the first post to match the episode search string which in 99% of cases it will be fine. Today I had an episode that was reposted not long after the original and labeled as a repack. Of course this will never get downloaded as the search will always find the original posting first.

I am guessing that you can work around this problem by adding a duplicate leech entry and including REPACK or PROPER to the search string. But this will double the number of entries.

Is it possible to include an option in the leech settings that will also allow searching for repacks and propers of episodes even though there has already been a match?

Spiril
Site Admin

Post by Spiril » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:44 am

I'll look into implementing native support for that.

For now, you can setup one more SuperLeech entry that is identical to the other, except that it must also have a match on the word "PROPER" or "REPACK".
bug fixed. no idea how. hate it when that happens. trying to break it again now. will. not. be. defeated.

pendergast

Repost and Repack

Post by pendergast » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:07 am

The way I have my leech entries entered, 720p, 1080p, 1080i, sample, and web-dl are all on the don't download if these are in the header.

Couldn't I put repost and repack in the section where these words must be there so download it. Or must I make an entirely separate entry for each entry. That may be a little tough since I'm limited to 15 entries.