Not working anymore ?

SuperLeech is SuperSearch add-on service, used for automatic searching and downloading.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
ichikuma

Post by ichikuma » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:49 pm

I just tried the search I created yesterday and it worked. I missed the part about SuperLeech not finding anything until something new is posted, my apologies.

Thanks for all the help and explanation.

bigolyt

Post by bigolyt » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:22 am

Curious about the format for the match episodes piece. And since theres no way to search until it gets posted its hard to guess.

Lets say I want to start watching the 2nd season of newsleecher in 720p but I already have episodes 1 and 2.

Would my search QUERY be newsleecher. (notice the trailing .) and then under season I would put 2 and episode would be 3? Where would add the 720 piece? Under the query builder? Should the Query be newsleecher.720 and hopefully it will get me newsleecher.s02.e03.720?

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:52 am

The search query should be 'newsleecher 720p' which would match all episodes of newsleecher in 720p format. You then would set the episode filter to "Match this episode and newer" then set the season to 2 and episode to 3. This would start downloading Newsleecher S02E03 in 720p format and any following episodes.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.