First time using Superleecher

SuperLeech is SuperSearch add-on service, used for automatic searching and downloading.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
albaluvr

First time using Superleecher

Post by albaluvr » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Hello,

I am pretty sure i followed the instructions correctly to setup a superleech entry. However, i keep getting no results. When i search using supersearch i am able to find what i want

The example in this case is the tv show suits. I'm looking for season 4 episode 2 and newer

Settings:

Mode: Match Episodes
Filter: Match this episode and newer
Season: 4
Episode: 2

1:03:16 PM SuperLeech :: Sending manual SuperLeech match request to the SuperSearch service :
1:03:16 PM SuperLeech :: * Settings : Category <Gen> - Match Mode <Episodes> - Prev. Search <48s ago>
1:03:16 PM SuperLeech :: * Description : suits
1:03:16 PM SuperLeech :: * Search Query : suits. -.sample
1:03:19 PM SuperLeech :: No new matches for SuperLeech entry <suits>

The weird thing i noticed is that no matter what entry i put into superleech, the "search query" in the log always adds a "-.sample" to the text.

Thanks,

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:12 am

SuperLeech will only find new episodes since adding it to the watch list. It is not like SuperSearch where it will find existing posts.

As for the '-.sample' being added to your SuperSearch queries, you must have it configured in the settings to always include that sample text to all queries.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

Bertjan50

Post by Bertjan50 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 pm

I'm also starting to use SuperLeech and wondered the same thing, since SL would not download an episode that I could easily find using SS

But if SL is only finding episodes added AFTER creating the new SL entry, then why is a search performed immediately after the entry is made? Changes are VERY small that an episode will have been added in the one minute between adding the entry and the search :shock: