No results for days

SuperLeech is SuperSearch add-on service, used for automatic searching and downloading.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
Mister13

Re: No results for days

Post by Mister13 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Still not working........ what a crapy service!

daviddth

Post by daviddth » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:46 am

Had a shot at them via feedback. Will get the same old "Go to the final release" reply I bet, but that's not an option - the latest final release does not support Superleech lol

essjayuk

Post by essjayuk » Sun May 03, 2015 11:07 am

I've had no results for about 16 days, but today, I rolled back to 7 beta 1, and all of a sudden 53 downloads generated by superleech..

daviddth

Post by daviddth » Mon May 04, 2015 8:02 am

No luck here. Tried 2 different V6 beta's and V7 beta 1, and still no superleech on files that I know arrived within 12 hours after I set each program and had them running. Back on beta 1 at the moment (after a full reformat due to other issues last week, so no old files causing issues)

essjayuk

Post by essjayuk » Mon May 04, 2015 11:36 pm

UPDATE: after its initial download bonanza on rolling back to 7 beta 1, it has now gone back to retrieving nothing. Anyone know of something else I can use in the interim.. Ive tried sickbeard and sabnzbd but it doesnt do what I want it to with the ease that superleech does..??

guidorobben

Post by guidorobben » Wed May 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Do we get a refund for the lack of a working service. This is getting ridiculous! Why doesn't this get fixed.

KidFernandes

Post by KidFernandes » Thu May 07, 2015 3:39 am

I sent in a support ticket today as this has been affecting me for the last couple weeks as well. I just recently noticed that most of my superleech entries were not being filled.

I would recommend people put in a support ticket so they can gather data and try to get to the cause. They said it's not something that's easily reproducible on their end. But clearly it's affecting quite a few people, and they seem eager to fix it. The more people that raise the issue the better the chance of getting something solved.

If anyone comes up with any suggestions or workarounds I'd be keen to hear them as well. If there isn't a solution in the next week or so I'm going to have to look at other software to auto-download my shows as I can't manually search for them every day.

essjayuk

Post by essjayuk » Thu May 07, 2015 4:15 pm

I have submitted a support ticket today. If you find any decent software to auto download (not sabnzbd/sickbeard, didnt like it) let me know :)

sinrise

Post by sinrise » Mon May 18, 2015 2:23 am

You might be able to get your SL results to start showing up by editing your SL entries. A Beta forum user suggested changing the interval setting. I haven't tested if changing any settings works but I was able to get several working, finally. It's been a good month since I was able to get any SL results, and I even switch usenet providers. The user suggested it was closing NL and reopening it that causes the issue. I haven't tested this either but I rarely close NL anyway (why would you if you use SL?) but it's clearly a bug and I would imagine they will have it fixed at some point...

iinweed

Post by iinweed » Mon May 18, 2015 6:21 am

didn't work for me

this is getting silly now.

sinrise

Post by sinrise » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:17 am

So it's now June and not a word back from support. Not a single word from staff on the forums. I'm just about ready to cancel my service. What the hell?

iinweed

Post by iinweed » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:59 am

They have replied - check other forum posts on the subject. (If you can ever get the pages to load........)

They seem to have missed the actual problem though, as they are blaming it on the latest version having a bug, yet it WAS working, and all other versions seem to also have the problem.

Like talking to a brick wall, they just won't admit there is a problem with the service at the server end.

iinweed

Post by iinweed » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:48 am

Well - don't hold your breath, but got 1800 results this morning!

Maybe it's fixed!?!

Results were since the last search I did, so something has been keeping count of the failed searches.

Time to put my spam filtering back in place and see what happens.

iinweed

Post by iinweed » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:25 am

Well.. 7b7 is getting results, but 6.5b6 returned zero results this morning.

Odd..

daviddth

Post by daviddth » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:02 am

No luck on 7b7 here yet. I deleted a few entries and re added them but still no matches.