502 Hit Connection Limit

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

nurbles

Re: 502 Hit Connection Limit

Post by nurbles »

I can only tell you what I see, and it's consistent and reproducible. I've been using ipv4 all day without issue, I turn IPv6 on and immediately have the issue.
I understand. I was just adding another data point from someone who has had IPv6 disabled since before Spectrum took over Brighthouse. I see this issue for a day or two, then it goes away for a number of days, then repeat. I've only seen this cycle of behavior for the past few months or so.

While I have no problem blaming Spectrum, for me at least, it doesn't seem possible that this is IPv6 related.

On the other hand, since the development of NewsLeecher seems to be interminably stalled while they work on getting the server back to full functionality, I am also quite willing to believe that the server side sometimes triggers this issue, too.

pixelmonk

Post by pixelmonk »

Nope.. Verizon FIOS here. IPv6 has been disabled for quite some time. The bottom line is it's their server. It needs to be fixed.

buzzword147

Post by buzzword147 »

What I did for a workaround was to specify the server in newsleecher via ipv4 address, 69.16.179.22, as opposed to using "news.newsleecher.com".

This allowed me to leave IPv6 enabled in my router but forced newleechers to access the server via ipv4.

I'll keep an eye on ipv6 server access every so often (maybe once a week or so) via pingplotter and when I see there's no more packet loss I'll post a message in this thread.

feedtaleone

Post by feedtaleone »

I've finally lowered mine to (8) today and pulled a couple of gigs of data with only a few 502 messages. Something is wonky on the backend system for NL. get-vidmate.com instasave.onl
Last edited by feedtaleone on Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buzzword147

Post by buzzword147 »

Today news.newsleecher.com via DNS name (and getting an ipv6 address) is working perfectly, there's no longer any packet loss whatsoever.

I checked because now ipv4 is not working at all, pingplotter shows several hops and then 100% packet loss at the server.

My guess is they're working on the server.

kumar0raja

Post by kumar0raja »

I've finally lowered mine to (8) today and pulled a couple of gigs of data with only a few 502 messages. Something is wonky on the backend system for NL. sbi hrms teatv app
Last edited by kumar0raja on Tue May 04, 2021 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba »

kumar0raja wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:54 am
I've finally lowered mine to (8) today and pulled a couple of gigs of data with only a few 502 messages. Something is wonky on the backend system for NL.
Please submit a ticket with the support if you get connection limit with up To 30 Simultaneous Connections
https://newsleecher.com/support/
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

ashishkumarji

Post by ashishkumarji »

I think at 50, but I was meaning what looked like connect/disconnect cycles rather than concurrently active connections.

carterrohan6

Post by carterrohan6 »

I hope it gets fixed soon, it is much nicer to watch a downloaded show than manually skipping the commercials on my DVR! :-) mx player

spiceagent11

Post by spiceagent11 »

This is not a NL8.beta issue, I am still on NL7.final and this problem has cropped up this week. Same messages as you have posted. I've had (25) max bots for at least 2+ years with no issues, with lots of daily usage never seeing this message.
Do check out
https://vidmateapp.win | विडमेट एप | Bluestacks