Have to paste in my License code everytime I Login???

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

Artic

Have to paste in my License code everytime I Login???

Post by Artic »

Can someone please help me. Everytime I go to Login to my 3.9 Final version I have to paste in my license code? I just bought it in July. Could it be that I changed from WinXP to Vista. Please help me as this is getting very botheringsome. Many thanks & God Bless.

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

Some users have encountered permission problems running Newsleecher in Vista even as an Administrator-level user. If you have problems, try running the application under XP compatibility mode.

1. Right click the Newsleecher icon and then left click "Properties."
2. Select the Compatibility tab.
3. Where it says "Compatibility mode", enable the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" checkbox.
4. Select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" from the drop box.
5. Where it says "Privilege Level", enable the "Run this program as an administrator" checkbox.

There is also a possibility that the key cannot be saved due to a corrupted IE cookie file index. If the above doesn't resolve the issue, please see this forum thread for more information.
viewtopic.php?t=14217
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.