Have two computers on a network and running an older version of newsleecher now.

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

darryllewis

Have two computers on a network and running an older version of newsleecher now.

Post by darryllewis » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:32 pm

How could or do I have to install two new versions and pay for two keys again? Or what do you suggest. I will be running Vista Business on the other computer.

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:00 am

If you are the only user of NL on those computers, you may use it with one key. AFAIK, it's unlimited on how many computers you install it, as long as you are the only user. Please check the Howto's and FAQ section first though.
Fill in your bugs so NL will get better.

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:18 am

You are allowed to install your key on multiple computers as long as only you are using the software. The License Agreement shown when you install Newsleecher says "You agree not to share your Key with anyone. It is your personal Key and may not be used by other individuals. You may however use the Key on as many computers as you wish."

Be aware that most news providers do not allow connections from different IP addresses at the same time. So although there isn't a limitation with Newsleecher, you might not be able to download from multiple locations at the same time.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

darryllewis

Newsleecher and my network

Post by darryllewis » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:41 am

Thanks for the fast reply. Hope it will work ok on vista and Thanks again.

73's and Best Regards
KF4WGN