Extraction Fatal Failure

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

ZaruenMakai

Extraction Fatal Failure

Post by ZaruenMakai »

Every time i set extraction and repair to auto, it would extract about 30% of the file than delete the rest therefore forcing me to redownload OVER 10 GB of a rared set.. this only happens when i download something with like 100 part zips.. but i feel like i just wasted so much time now because of this stupid error.

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

Please send Spiril a PM with the log showing this issue and details of the files so that he can reproduce the problem.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

ZaruenMakai

Post by ZaruenMakai »

btw i wasnt blaming newsleecher, i just thougt it would be nice if we could fix this error for the future releases of newsleecher.. how do i find the log nad all that stuff you need?

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

In the news:log page within NewsLeecher.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.