Newsleecher does not work with SUMo

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

max2

Newsleecher does not work with SUMo

Post by max2 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 am

I always wondered one thing why does Newsleecher refuse to work with SUMo ? When I try to drag the newsleecher.exe to the list of all my other programs, this is perfectly normal and what your suppose to do with programs that are not picked up which can happen if there is no user base yet, it always gives me the error:"Excutable is not supported (Version info is missing)"

This is not a SUMo problem because all my other programs work fine even with the ones I had to drag into it to get listed like Java, Flash, SABnzbd, etc. I believe this can be easily fixed. Is it possible to do please for the next beta and on ? Can a user fix it themselves manually ? If so how? Thanks. I know Newsleecher has a internal update checker but I like being able to check for updates for all my programs in one application.

It is just a free update monitoring program http://www.kcsoftwares.com/index.php?sumo

Anyone who tries it please remember to download the one with the RK marked off. Don't rush to install it either you need to deselect at least 2 or 3 things. Just saying for a warning is all. They should of never done it but oh well. Still the best free updater for all programs. To bad it does do drivers lol.