Support not responding to registration info request after email lost

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

mp3pawn

Support not responding to registration info request after email lost

Post by mp3pawn » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 am

Heyya ,

Ive been leaving multiple emails to support to retreive my registration info after I had to restore windows and since my last install , have also switched internet providers (so I lost my Email address that I had for 11 years).

Unfortunately , I havent received any replies regarding my registration info and its been almost 3 weeks. My trial version is getting low on days left and would love to get my account info back so I dont have to worry about it anymore...

Admins?.. someone? :) Pleeeeease :P

Whatever info you need to get the registration info , I'll provide promptly.

Thanks!

Jay.

Magic

Post by Magic » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Try to PM Smudge, he's the one who handles the licences/registrations.
Back in business!

mp3pawn

Post by mp3pawn » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Still nothing. either the guy is really busy with email or just not responding to emails atm. Any other ideas?... I just dunno what to do at this point.

thx.

Jay.

tobybunny

Post by tobybunny » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:29 pm

No it's not that he's really busy - he's just like all the other Newsleecher staff, they happily take your money but don't give a damn about customer service and will continue to ignore you and do nothing just like they do with every other decent request on here. Basically they are real ignorant and suck big time.

mp3pawn

Well...

Post by mp3pawn » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:53 pm

I think i'll give it 1 more go. If I dont get a response I'll have to stop renewing on newleecher / super search and go for Newsbin pro or a free method .

Ive always liked news leecher and how it works (When im not getting those random 'News leecher has bugged' error messages, or having to go in and clear all the cache files when It wont load anymore) . But I really dont have a choice here.... my trial period has expired on NL .

So far Ive sent 3 support requests and 1 to smudge for an assist over a 1 month period. I'll send 1 more message to smudge and see what happens then make a decision...

J.

Magic

Post by Magic » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 am

There's nothing I can do about it, I'm sorry.

It's beyond me why this kind of problems are not being picked up by the staff... :roll:
Back in business!