Dowload Folder Naming Trouble with latest beta

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

capntripz

Dowload Folder Naming Trouble with latest beta

Post by capntripz » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:10 pm

For some reason my downloads are being put one file per directory. I create my own NZB files so I control the directory name (due to super long names that really screw up the works.) It creates the group subfolder name and then it creates the NZB named folders, but it only puts a file, the .ion file and then it does it all again. So I have:

alt.xyz
freebie1
title1
freebie2
title 2
freebie6
title6
freebie9
title9

etc.

I have been doing this for 5 or more years and all of a sudden with the new "Get it All" plan I am having this trouble.

Can anyone tell me what I have set incorrectly or has changed with 6.3b1?

Thanks to all who can help,
Captain

I don't know that I am doing anything different in the settings than I have ever done. Can someone explain what I am doing wrong?

capntripz

Post by capntripz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:44 am

Well the formatting on my list went to ick. Each of those is a ladder or tree. I think most will get the idea.

Thanks,
Capn.

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:14 am

What does the log say when extracting? It should say why it is putting files in the different locations.

Besides the Settings>NZB Files screen where you can set it to put the files into a subfolder, there is also the Extract Destination Manager in the Extract page. Do you have any rules in there that would be changing the destination?
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

capntripz

Post by capntripz » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:49 am

I don't use any of the extraction functions. I have it set where it will put the group folder (alt.binary.???) but it used to put in the directory name I put in create NZB blank in the group folder. That doesn't happen anymore since the last two betas.

Thanks,
Capn.

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:56 pm

In the NZB Files section of the Settings, make sure the "Download .NZB to subfolder" option is enabled. You will probably also want the "Pretty-Up Subfolder Name" enabled too.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.