download loop

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

konsti22

download loop

Post by konsti22 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:04 am

Hi folks,

i can't get out of a download loop in newsleecher.

After starting a certain download (i encountered this problem the first time yet) the download repeats on and on with the same archive names. Even if i delete the corresponding queue entry from the download queue the download of the same archives continues on and on, while the the remaining entries in the download queue are obviously downloaded. The entries on my disk are named like the filenames shown in the grogress/description window, i mean the ones of the killed download queue entry.

Can someone please tell me how i can reset this process?

Thanks alott

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:00 am

Normally I would ask to post the log entries here but the details needed would be against the forum policy. Please send a copy of the Log to support by submitting a Support Request Ticket.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.