Disable group cache cleanup

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

madmanjohn

Disable group cache cleanup

Post by madmanjohn »

I am having an issue with ver 7.0 beta 5 and this has happened along the way with a couple other betas. I have a few groups that I monitor as far back as is capable and I keep them that way for fast access for certain items. most are in the 2200 day range. problem is with this most recent version is that it wants to do a cleanup every time i close the program and there is no "ignore" function or check box and no matter what I try it does it anyway. [-X

There needs to be a way to disable this and I will live with the speed and functionality. right now as it stands the only thing I can do is every time i want to fully load any of these groups is to wipe the group cache and start over and then I lose track of what I have already done. I have saved appdata files i can reload from older versions that show where ive been and what ive done but i really need this to stay this way when i load it. as I am in and out of it several times daily on some days.

If I am missing something in advanced then please let me know, if not then please if possible give us this function back as it was available in older versions and I have been on this software since 2006 so I know it fairly well.

thanks

Quaraxkad

Re: Disable group cache cleanup

Post by Quaraxkad »

Options. Group Browsing. Keep Headers For:...