502 authentication failed

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

langeryutz

502 authentication failed

Post by langeryutz »

I am getting this notification on downloads in queue and I am fully paid with NL as well as NZBplanet..wazzup!!!!???

Quaraxkad

Re: 502 authentication failed

Post by Quaraxkad »

Do you use NL Usenet service, or just the software? NZBPlanet is irrelevant.

langeryutz

Post by langeryutz »

I've been a member of newsleecher with super search for years I always assumed Usenet was part of that service because I've always been able to successfully download I downloaded perfectly yesterday and days before so I'm really confused

langeryutz

Post by langeryutz »

I've been a member of newsleecher with super search for years I always assumed Usenet was part of that service because I've always been able to successfully download I downloaded perfectly yesterday and days before so I'm really confused

langeryutz

Post by langeryutz »

I also wanted to mention that everything is valid I get into the members area without any issue and I know I'm being redundant but I've been downloading for days with no problem whatsoever so I just can't even venture a guess as to why this issue is now current

Quaraxkad

Post by Quaraxkad »

Your other thread says you're paying 2.99 a month. That only gives you access to the client (no SuperSearch, and you provide your own server). Whatever Usenet service you were using before has expired. Check the Servers panel on the Manager tab to find out what Usenet service you are (were) using.

langeryutz

Post by langeryutz »

I am grandfathered in at that price which gives me newsleecher and super search

langeryutz

Post by langeryutz »

I have always been able through yesterday to download no limit of movies or any other headers I select this just happen today I will check with apn who gives me these speeds to make sure that password and username are correct which I'm sure they are so I just don't know why this is happening I've always obviously had used that or I wouldn't have been able to download the last 12 13 years

Quaraxkad

Post by Quaraxkad »

langeryutz wrote:I am grandfathered in at that price which gives me newsleecher and super search
That doesn't sound right. There's no possible way that $2.99 ever got you Usenet access. No provider is that low. The current cost for that here is $9.49 and that's rock bottom.

It sounds like you're confused about what packages you're paying for and have paid for in the past. You may have had a yearly Usenet+SuperSearch subscription before, but that has expired. What you are paying for monthly now is your NL software only license.

Log in to the members section of the website and it will tell you what services you have active. https://www.newsleecher.com/members/

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba »

yes Quaraxkad is right.
We have no packages with Usenet account included for that price. Our Usenet service is included in package: READY TO GO or USENET ONLY .
Prices start from 8.49 pr month (Reduced Price - First 3 Months)

The 502 error is a Usenet account error - wrong password, username or server address.

You need to contact your news provider..
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

langeryutz

Post by langeryutz »

I truly want to thank all of you for responding to my circumstance. All is well now. It was a password screw up with my usenet provider. I shared my dissatisfaction with them!! I appreciate you and your effort to help me out. Have a nice day...Y'all

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba »

Just great you have found the solution and back online! :)

langeryutz

Post by langeryutz »

thank you

GizmoX

Post by GizmoX »

Hi!

I am having the same issue. I tried to login to http://www.newsleecher.com but it just wont't accept my password, so I tried a reset password then it worked, but when I tried to open the software (NL) it keeps giving me the "502" error. I tried to update the password to the servers but still giving me the error. I tried it in the settings it's giving me "No license associated with the entered data"...I was using the 5.0 Final then I tried the 7.0 beta but no cigar. Please help me on this one. Thanks in advance!

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba »

pls. submit a support ticket here:

http://www.newsleecher.com/support