superleech not working atm?

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

Mister13

Re: superleech not working atm?

Post by Mister13 »

Superleech still isn't working............... The entry about it and a new version on the news tab is gone.........

Is there any progress on getting this feature working again?

wdmabry

Post by wdmabry »

Mines hit or miss .. usually on the miss side of not finding new posts at all. I know there is a certain time for propagation needed but there appears to be a big disconnect somewhere. Is the fix in the works? Is there anyone working on it?? Its been several weeks and not too many updates...

Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

This is still not working for me at the moment. I hoped that the upgrade on the servers would help but apparently not.

Any news on this please?

Mister13

Post by Mister13 »

Can we get an official update about this bug?

sam042955

Post by sam042955 »

It had been working relatively well all day, then BOOM -- nothing. This keeps happening week after week after week after week...with no reasonable response from the PTB. This is unacceptable.

wdmabry

Post by wdmabry »

And tonight I'm finding that SuperSearch is having issues as well. It takes forever to return a response from the search engine...
I could see if I was taxing it with a 2000+ day request.. but just 6 days has been searching for 5 mins with no result for something I know is available since I have another newsreader I use and its seen there... how about giving us a working search engine and cut back a bit on the retention...

iinweed

Post by iinweed »

I cannot see the point in constantly upping the retention. Let's be honest here - most of us only want the binary newsgroups, and anything over about 700 days tends to be so broken that it is useless anyhow.

Forget the retention, and FIX the damn problems!

sam042955

Post by sam042955 »

And AGAIN SuperSearch is NOT WORKING!!!!!!!! EVERY WEEK the SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!! I'm really getting sick and tired of this incompetence!