How to get MAX Speed?

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

raverine

How to get MAX Speed?

Post by raverine » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:02 pm

I am pulling 32.85 mbps for my internet speed and only leeching at 3 to 4 mbps??? Do I need to change usenet servers,ports ect.........???? If I am paying for speed I would like to use it LOL. Please help I am currently using these 2 :

secure.Usenetserver.com 10 bots priority 1 Port 563

news.Usenetserver.com 10 bots priority 1 Port 119

daleidat

Re: How to get MAX Speed?

Post by daleidat » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Awile agoe I used to use usenet to download with, and the download speeds were intermittant. So I stoped useing Usenet for Newsleacher, and started useing the Newsleacher server. I have only got a 40mbps line, and I am downloading at 35.75 at the moment, and have been for quite awile. I am using 20 bots at the moment and have been for quite awhile, and had no trouble. So it may not be Newsleacher causing the slow downloads but Usenet. So in some respects, we can't always blame Newsleecher, well I don't antway.

raverine

Post by raverine » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:16 pm

Thanks for replying,can you tell me what name of newsleecher servers you are using please......

daleidat

Post by daleidat » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:40 pm

I use the servers which come with the Newleacher package, other than that, I could'nt tell you. I have also used Newsbin Pro with Newsleacher , but I found that Newsbin was not as flexible as Newsleacher, and not as straight forward on the layout as Newsleacher.
Hope it helps a bit.

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:51 pm

raverine wrote:Thanks for replying,can you tell me what name of newsleecher servers you are using please......
Yes contact Usenetserver and talk them about the speed issue or try to test and connect in NewsLeecher with 8, 15 and 30 bots to see if you reach a better speed.

Otherwise yes you can always try our usenet. We have a free trial =D>

here is the link:
https://www.newsleecher.com/signup/
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.