Copying Subcribe Group Listing

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

myidisnot

Copying Subcribe Group Listing

Post by myidisnot »

I have an old NL that has over 500 subscribe groups. is there a file I can copy that let me have those listings for the NL7 version without copying and pasting the 300 GB files nor manually getting each subscribe group at a time?

scuba
Site Admin

Re: Copying Subcribe Group Listing

Post by scuba »

myidisnot wrote:I have an old NL that has over 500 subscribe groups. is there a file I can copy that let me have those listings for the NL7 version without copying and pasting the 300 GB files nor manually getting each subscribe group at a time?
You can always do a backup of the newsleecher folder in %appdata% first -and then afterwards do an upgrade.
An upgrade saves your current information and config.
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

myidisnot

Post by myidisnot »

I know their was a way before for copy pasting a certain file to get the subscribe groups. oh well. I am getting all new headers anyway. is there a way to have retention for txt and bins groups or headers be different time limit? I use 3000 for now.

I know with ver 5 the cache data size was super smaller compare to pass ones. does 6/7 continue and make it even smaller?

what setting do I need to do to show download header as being downloaded for at least 360 days?

myidisnot

Post by myidisnot »

really? Scuba can you delete that spammer alisastill99 please. hate those low like mf s

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba »

myidisnot wrote:really? Scuba can you delete that spammer alisastill99 please. hate those low like mf s
Done =D>
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

myidisnot

Post by myidisnot »

thank you.