Paying Newsleecher customer

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

Are you a supersearch customer experiencing similar missing entries from the index/results?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 5

livefortech

Paying Newsleecher customer

Post by livefortech » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:23 am

I have paid for the Newsleech monthly subscription for literally years now and recently the service is simply not returning data properly.

Is this being maintained? All I see tonight on the "status" page are graphs and it says ERROR with zero explanation and the graphs in fact look so low there is zero idea what the issue (if any) there is. As a network engineer of almost 30 yrs I find it ludicrous to put up a "site/service status" page that has generic graphs without ANY identifying axis (date/time, etc.) that could literally be a year old and we would never know it's not even being updated.

Point being, I can prove over and over that the supersearch indexing it simply NOT indexing header data. Here is one that as a simple test I went to actually pull down and read the attached text-based NFO file, and see this article (of HUNDREDS I AM STARING AT RIGHT NOW) that ARE in fact present in downloaded headers, yet my PAID supersearches today and for days again have not shown what is actually there. This is one TEST article that I pulled randomly and was literally posted quite a while ago yet like hundreds of others I'm staring at, are not in supersearch indexes:

TEST ARTICLE TITLE: 170828_02 Hawaii.Five-0.S08E01.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb ] - [1/1] - "170828_02 Hawaii.Five-0.S08E01.Aole.E.Olelo.Mai.Ana.Ke.Ahi.Ua.Ana.Ia.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP 5.1.H.264-NTb.nfo" yEnc

POSTED IN: ALT.BINARIES.TV
POST TIME: 2017-10-05 03:11:23 ( Today) (THIS IS NOW TWENTY HOURS OLD!!!)

Supersearch for it - and supersearch will claim it is not in the group.

Hopefully an admin sees this and can shed some light on what is happening and the REAL status of the service that many of us are still actively paying for each month - and then hopefully also get the indexing back up to date once again because otherwise if mass amounts of data are missing it renders the supersearch service a total waste of time and money.

..::Frans::..

Re: Paying Newsleecher customer

Post by ..::Frans::.. » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:38 pm

nonspin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:25 am
So, did You? You did, didn't You?
Yeah, he did... :lol: :lol: :lol:

plato

Post by plato » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:35 am

While he really did that, I think everyone is missing the point. Is he right?!?

..::Frans::..

Post by ..::Frans::.. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:01 pm

nonspin wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:50 pm
Dear Criminal,
since you are a paying customer and you know .. stuff,

:lol: :lol: :lol: