The blessing was not meant to replace friends

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

Wuyahong

The blessing was not meant to replace friends

Post by Wuyahong »

Furthermore, graves reduce the risk of OSRS Gold by a huge amount. Yes we understand that someone won't be able to bless your grave in order that that they can get there mitts on your fury, that is sort of the point. Penis is not the word used to describe them. It is how the RS death penalty operates, which has been distorted because of graves.

The blessing was not meant to replace friends picking up items and giving them back, but it was a way to allow friends to help you out in the event of your death. This is why you have 3 choices. You only have the chance of losing what you have. We may see an increase in bosses who use maxed gear, simply because there's a tiny chance that they will be able to replace it.

Boss with your friends - this was the way people used to go before graves when they were looking to take lower risk. Do what you do currently, but realise that if the bless goes your way, you're only yourself to blame since I myself will be savoring random strangers fat loot piles. This is an absurd argument.

The PKing community in RuneScape was a good group of players in the days of wilderness (this was many years ago). First, we were asked "dm?" or "fight?" Before we attacked or fought anyone. We wanted to make sure that they were ready, and that we would have a fun, safe, fair fight.

People do dm'ed. There are a lot of times that I've asked Buy RuneScape 2007 Gold players "dm?" I'll ask someone "dm" to get a reply of "sure" or 'yes" and they will run to the bank within just a few minutes.

JackBlack

Re: The blessing was not meant to replace friends

Post by JackBlack »

Hello

Sandy

Re: The blessing was not meant to replace friends

Post by Sandy »

thank you cool