Newsleecher Expired - Email address not in License Key DB!!

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

wo66

Newsleecher Expired - Email address not in License Key DB!!

Post by wo66 »

I have a fully registered version of Newsleecher and had no problems to date.

Whilst d/l ing today the App. stopped working.. disconnected and stated ".. the version seems to be Outdated..". I tried for a License Key resend but the server replies with Email address not in License Key Database!!!

Has the app. version changed???

Currently with no useable version. Uninstalled and tried to reinstall.. Now will not pass Enter Key stage.. (Getting two field version of registration pop-up - despite using latest Version 3 - also re-downloaded to be sure)..

Seriously frustrating!!!

Anyone with a clue????

BTW seen the similar thread re- idiots using Pirated Version... Burn in hell to those Goons!!

For Reference: SWREG Receipt Number : [edited]

:mad:
Last edited by wo66 on Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

theswed

Post by theswed »

same situation for me... There gotta be a problem somewhere... they gotta fix it, im a legit paying customer..

for staff

my faq...

Swreg Order Number: [edited]
e-mail [edited]

digibeet

Post by digibeet »

yeps same here very frustrating. :evil:

Swreg Order Number: [edited]

mpioso

same here as well...

Post by mpioso »

[order number removed]

Lips
Forum Moderator

Post by Lips »

People, please don't post your order details here in the forum.

Send an email explaining the situation to: support@newsleecher.com
Include a copy of your SWReg order receipt.

I understand your frustation with the situation. I expect that you'll hear from Spiril or Smudge soon.

--
Lips

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

Unfortunately there isn't much I can do if the registrations have disappeared from the database. Only Spiril can fix them.

Please forward a copy of your order receipt to support@newsleecher.com and I will ask Spiril to track down the problems.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

wo66

Post by wo66 »

Smudge wrote:Unfortunately there isn't much I can do if the registrations have disappeared from the database. Only Spiril can fix them.....
Tone of response sounds very MICRO$OFT!!!

Disappearing registrations.. Not my problem....

Come on Guys.. Don't Pi$$ off New and existing Customers... now faced with trying other apps... or taking other routes to get licensed products to work acceptably!!

:roll:

AssassinUK

Post by AssassinUK »

Same has happened to mine this morning.

Originally got a message popup telling me I should download the latest version. Checked on the website and I was already using the latest one.

Tried a supersearch and noticed the group names were missing replaced with the registration message as in the trial

Closed down the program and reopened to find a two line popup box asking for my name and key. The box is to small to hold all of the key.

Uninstalled, reinstalled still the same.

Requested my key again only to be told I ain't in the database.

I only bought Newsleecher 2-3 weeks ago and I've got to say its starting to get on my nerves now.

theswed

Post by theswed »

Smudge wrote:Unfortunately there isn't much I can do if the registrations have disappeared from the database. Only Spiril can fix them.

Please forward a copy of your order receipt to support@newsleecher.com and I will ask Spiril to track down the problems.
Ive sent it. Hopes for a fast solution, otherwise i must use the money back garanti.
Money Back Guarantee
To prove our confidence in the software products we provide, we are offering a generous 30 day, money back, satisfaction guarantee! As long as you make the request for your license key to be de-activated within 30 days of the order, you qualify for a full refund!

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

Latest News:

Nov 05, 2005, @940 .beats
Yesterday we experieced a database problem that corrupted a few customer database records. The database has been repaired and merged with an earlier backup to make sure all data is restored. If needed, you can request a new key from the key request page here. If you have any further problems, please let us know.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

digibeet

Post by digibeet »

I e-mailed support two times and i still got no answer.is it zo difficult to add some custumer information to your database? :twisted:

AssassinUK

Post by AssassinUK »

I never got a reply from support, but I tried requesting a new key again today and got it immeadiately.

The key I recieved over the weekend just caused crashes due to it suspecting the installation was a pirate copy.

Touch wood the new code seems to have worked this evening, I finally managed to download headers without an error message popping up.

Give the key request another try. :wink: